Sausage & Potatoes Sheet Pan Supper
- 1 lb Mild or Sweet Italian Sausage Links , such as Johnsonville
- 2 lbs Potatoes , baking or yukon gold
- 2 Bell Peppers , any color
- 1 large Onion
- ~1/8 cup Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic , minced
- 1 sprig fresh Rosemary , or 1 teaspoon dried
- 2 sprigs fresh Thyme , or 1 teaspoon dried
- 2 tsp Your favorite salt-free seasoning blend optional
- 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
For easy cleanup, line 1-2 sheet pans with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 425° (use convection setting if you have it).
Slice sausage links into 4 pieces (or leave whole). Chop potatoes, onion, and bell peppers into about 1-inch chunks. Place in a bowl (or directly onto the pan if you don't want to wash the bowl!)
Toss the minced garlic, herbs, salt and pepper with vegetables and sausage. Toss again with the olive oil, just enough so that the vegetables won't stick to the pan.
Spread in a single layer on the sheet pan(s) and roast at 425° for 40-45 minutes, or until the potatoes are browned and crispy.
Use two pans if needed to get ingredients into a single layer with room.